Administrative Officer (1 positions, Phnom Penh)
Main duties included:
- Oversee and administer the day-to-day activities of the office, furniture, plants and visitor
- Assist to develop admin policies which align to the business practices, phone allowance, name card, and stationary
- Undertake general office duties for Phnom Penh Office
- Handle petty cash for the purchases of small items
- Manage, activate & deactivate and record the telephone systems, credit limit record, associated costs and any issue when required
- Organize meetings, arrange travel, air ticket, car, hotel, manage records and monitor expenses
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals and Company on operational and project matters concerning the Office
- Manage and coordinate for the equipment maintenance of the premises. Ensure conformity with safety requisitions
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, training, parties, farewell, team building and other events for Company
- Networking with suppliers and keep their contacts for further business dealing & supplies
- Manage and control the employee visa, passport, transportation, air ticket and hotel booking.
- Manage the corporation with travel agency, hotel and other supplier
- Handle SAP system for Admin & HR department
- Issue payment voucher
- Controlling stationary, first aid & beverage in Phnom Penh Office
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree, major in HR Management, Management or similar field
- 2 years working experience with administrative
- Microsoft Office programs
- English written and spoken good
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits. We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : email@example.com
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 86 555 174 / 95 888 451