HR Officer (2 positions, Phnom Penh)
Main duties included:
- Supporting for recruitment, on boarding for new employees.
- Coordinate to arrange any training both internal and external development.
- Coordinate annual performance management.
- Assist to develop, implement and maintain HR procedures to align with labour law.
- Follow up progress of any HR projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree, major in HR Management, Management or similar field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience with HR filed.
- Knowledge of labor law
- Experiences in organizing and delivering training
- Good communication in English
- Computer proficient in MS Office
- Good at planning and organizing and interpersonal skills.
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451