Bio Mass Sourcing Coordinator – Ecocycle (1 Positions, Phnom Penh)
Main duties include:
- Sourcing of Bio Mass (Mainly Rice Husk)
- Develop &streamline innovative logistic solution like cement backhauling option in order to stream line supply chain
- Effectively manage the supplier and delivery of waste from source to the plant
- Negotiate and close the contracts with rice Mills or third party suppliers
- Promote and contribute to OH&S and environmental compliance
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Business, as long as it is in conjunction with a hunger to develop and learn, and to be proactive
- 2-3 experience in the field of Sales and will be added advantage for B2B Sales.
- Previous experience in community base project will be added advantage.
- Dedicated and focused; has a proven ability to communicate sharply and concisely with stakeholders;
- Independent and self-motivated professional;
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 86 555 174 / 95 888 451