Communication Executive (1 Positions, Phnom Penh)
Main duties include:
- Update corporate communication and crisis communication Procedures
- Develop communication strategies and materials to promote Company’s image
- Enhance good relations with all stakeholders including government, NGOs and Media
- Conceptualize, plan and implement internal and external communication.
- Manage all communication channels with the contents.
- Coordinate with communication champions of all departments.
- Be the contract point to media, government and public under the responsibility of the public under the responsibility of the public relations manager.
- Conduct internal communication training or workshop
- Other task assigned by manager.
- At least BA in Media, Communication, Journalism or public relations
- Communication, Media, Journalism or public relations experience is preferable.
- PowerPoint, Photoshop, Adobe in design, Adobe premiere, social media and website
- English spoken and written well
We offer competitive salary and great benefits such as 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance, pension fund, annual leave, public holiday, uniform for work at site, education assistance, marriage gift, bereavement gift, retirement, long-term service and award, long-term career development, etc.
How to apply:
Interested parties, please apply with your full resume with cover letter and a current 4×6 photo, stating current and expected salary, send to address below:
- Plant Site: Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
- Phnom Penh Office: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun, Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
How to apply via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name of Position (EX. Apply for Finance Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word
Tel: +855 (0) 95 999 873 / 86 555 174 / 95 888 451