Customer Service and Logistic Officer – Ecocycle (1 Positions, Phnom Penh)
Main duties include:
- Handling all the customer correspondence
- Handling all the Bio Mass related Payment & Biomass related administration works.
- Managing Logistic operation of Ecocycle
- Handle O2C full SAP operation in Ecocycle
- Promote and contribute to OH&S and environmental compliance
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management
- 1-2 experience in the field of Sales administration or logistic operation
- Previous experience to work with ERP system like SAP.
- Independent and self-motivated professional;
- Microsoft Office programs
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : email@example.com
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 (0) 95 999 873 / 86 555 174 / 95 888 451