Maintenance Section Supervisor (1 positions, Kampot)
Main duties included:
- Supervise and control all mechanical maintenance activities both planned and unplanned corrective maintenance to ensure the quality of work as standards and specifications with timely and cost effective
- Ensure the maintenance execution comply with safety procedure, permit and regulation.
- Ensure good housekeeping and plant cleanliness
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Mechanical Maintenance Fields
- Strong knowledge in Mechanical theory and troubleshooting techniques
- Knowledge of Cement Process
- Knowledge of Preventive Maintenance
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451