Head of Reporting & Treasury (1 Positions, Phnom Penh)
Main duties include:
- Ensure accounting and reporting activities captured correctly and completely in SAP
- Ensure compliance of policies and laws at all times
- Monitor and manage tax and regulation updates and changes
- Optimize working capital through cash management
- Lead and coach KPIs setting and development plans
- Support other assignments as assigned
- Bachelor degree of Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting background or other related fields.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, local GAAP and local tax regulations
- Ability to use an ERP system (SAP) is preferred
- Computer proficient in MS Office, SAP is an advantage
- English very well
We offer competitive salary and great benefits such as 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance, pension fund, annual leave, public holiday, uniform for work at site, education assistance, marriage gift, bereavement gift, retirement, long-term service and award, long-term career development, etc.
How to apply:
Interested parties, please apply with your full resume with cover letter and a current 4×6 photo, stating current and expected salary, send to address below:
- Plant Site: Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
- Phnom Penh Office: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun, Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
How to apply via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name of Position (EX. Apply for Finance Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word
Tel: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451