Junior Engineer Trainee (5 positions, Kampot)
Main duties included:
- Understand Cement process technology and machine equipment in production from Quarry to Packing Plant
- Understand the characteristic of raw material and cement product
- Able work with Maintenance Supervisor to fix the machine problem
- and other task assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree related field in Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical Engineer
- Computer proficient in Ms Office
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
- Resilience to deliver
- Handle multi-functions work ranges from people management, Law & Regulation, OH&S and internal system
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : email@example.com
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451