Account Receivable Officer (1 Positions, Phnom Penh)
Main duties include:
- Monitor AR balance and follow up Collection from customers
- Implement policy to minimize the overdue problem and meet the DSO target
- Send Summary of invoice to customers for payment
- Report rebate note to customers on a timely basis
- Produce monthly reports and do month end closing timely
- Maintain customer database in a complete and accurate manner
- Other task assigned by manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting or finance background or other related field
- AR and collection experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of local tax regulation, especially VAT and WHT
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 095 888 451