QA Lab Sample (1 positions, Kampot)
Main duties included:
- Calibrate X-ray spectrometer and test x-ray materials
- Calibrate compressive strength and test
- Calibrate Coal equipment and test
- Control and Monitor quality
- and other task assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree of chemical engineer, or scientific and physic
- 1 year and pass cement manufacturing
- Microsoft Office programs,
- English good
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451