Management Trainee (1 positions, Phnom Penh)
Main duties included:
- Understand on boarding program in HR and how know how important it is for the organization (HR)
- Understand business support tasks in Finance, Accounting, Procurement and IT (Finance)
- Understand roles as Customer Care, Branding, and Marketing Business Intelligence at CMIC (Marketing)
- Understand roles as Sales and Logistics at CMIC (Sales)
- Understand duty of employee, Supervisor, Manager, EXCO and CEO
- Able to perform the specific tasks as required in the core department after 8 months period rotation
- and other task assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Finance and Accounting, Marketing and Sales (Fresh Graduate).
- MS Offices (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Excel)
- Khmer and English Fluent
We offer very attractive competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including, accommodation or housing allowance (for job base in Kampot), meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, pension fund, and a lot of other benefits.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas and as well as have a long term career and good career development opportunities within the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in our job vacancies, please send your CV and Cover letter with a current 4×6 photo to address below:
Phnom Penh: ANINA Building – 2nd floor, Street 271, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun,Meanchey District, Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Or Kampot : Preytapret Village, Sdechkongkanglek Commune, Banteay Meas District, Kampot Province, Cambodia.
If you want to apply through email, please send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject must be titled: Apply for the name of position (Ex: Apply for HR Officer)
- Resume application must be in PDF or MS word.
Email : email@example.com
Office phone: +855 (0) 23 216 380
Mobile phone: +855 (0) 86 555 174 / 95 888 451